Martinez, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Location: Martinez, CA
Interview Process: SQL assessment test, SQL white boarding, Onsite
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
We are looking for a talented Report Writer/Data Analyst to be a part of our client’ s BI Team and will be responsible for creating clinical, financial, regulatory and operational reports, executive dashboards; data mining for enterprise decision support; as well provide data analytics support for the organization' s improvement initiatives using the Enterprise Data Warehouse built on Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Communicate with clinical and business users to collect and document data requirements
- Write advanced SQL queries, develop complex reports and data visualization dashboards using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Qlik Sense and SQL Server 2016.
- Follow Agile Scrum development process and other team policies including utilizing JIRA, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and Visual Studio.
- Unit test own code and peer review code of other team members
Education: Possession of a Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Health Information Management, Medical Informatics, Healthcare Administration, Health Science, Business Administration, Public Administration, Engineering, or a closely related field.
Experience: Four (4) years of full-time (or the equivalent of full-time) experience performing software applications programming and/or systems analysis, one (1) year of which included programming responsibility and one (1) year of which must have been in a health services environment.
Additional Qualifications: In addition to the minimum qualifications found in the job specification, the following additional qualifications are required for this position:
- Minimum five years of experience in developing advanced optimized SQL Query using stored procedures, views, complex joins.
- All candidates should be screened for their SQL knowledge in developing stored procedures, advanced queries, query optimization, etc. using a respected online assessment tool like IKM, Brainbench, etc. Candidates in the top 25th percentile as compared to other test takers should be deemed as proficient.
- Two years of experience developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008/2012. Two years of experience developing reports using Crystal Reports will be acceptable.
- Solid understanding of processes/procedures and workflow within a payor or provider organization
- Candidates experience must reflect the following:
- No more than 1 assignment within the last two years that is less than 3 months in length
- No more than 3 assignments within the last five years that are less than 6 months in length
- Epic Clarity experience or certification in one of the following modules: EpicCare Inpatient, HIM, ADT, Cadence, ASAP, Radiant, Tapestry, EpicCare Ambulatory, OpTime
- Knowledge of statistical principles
- SSIS programming experience
- Military experience a plus. County awards preference for military veterans