Santa Clara, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a HR Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the South Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Administer and monitor the pre-employment process for new hires, including offer letter process and onboarding documentation.
- Act as additional resource for questions and/or troubleshooting issues with TALEO. Assist with training internal and external users on TALEO functionality.
- Manage data related to recruiting, staffing, EEO and candidate and new hire processing: Order candidate background investigations, prepare offer letters and supporting materials, schedule pre-employment drug screens, initiate relocation services, distribute and collect new employee paperwork, enter information into HRIS system. Communicate with supervisors and applicable departments regarding applicant status and progress.
- Coordinate onboarding schedules and New Hire Orientation for new employees.
- Participate in the development of and maintains process documentation for the Talent Acquisition Process.
- Participate in determining appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Conduct research and analyzes data on assigned projects including employment/temporary agency performance. Exercises judgment on the right sourcing channels to be used.
- Support Talent Acquisition team with a wide range of miscellaneous projects including reporting and presentations.
- Ensure employee data is entered into HR applications.
- May assist with the immigration process and administration as a liaison with immigration attorneys.
- Perform other HR duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of training/education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative, customer service or other office experience.
- Experience in human resources, recruiting or staffing preferred
- Experience coordinating projects from inception to completion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as electronic applicant tracking systems.