475 Green Oak Parkway Holly Springs, NC 27540 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an HR Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in the Raleigh area. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest company that contributes to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They are one of the largest influenza vaccine company in the world.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Primary HRIS subject matter expert responsible for updating the internal HRIS to ensure system and data integrity are maintained to include:
- Processing employee and organizational data changes
- Position and organizational management creation
- Creation of new hires in the system
- Auditing system and cleaning up data for accuracy / consistency
- Troubleshooting interface errors with downstream systems
- Teaching team functionality of HRIS system and reporting
- Create standard and ad hoc reports in the internal HRIS to be utilized for key metrics and data validation.
- Support HRBPs and leadership by analyzing metrics designed to improve progress against company / departmental goals.
- Support associate on-boarding process through offer packet creation, data entry of new hire information, candidate interaction, and creation of HR record and file.
- Support associate off-boarding process through HRIS processing, exit package preparation and interview coordination, maintenance of exit survey and metrics tracking and analysis.
- As part of a HR Operations team of 3, incumbent will be first point of contact for employee inquiries, escalating as needed.
- Act as subject matter expert for HR systems, serving as first point of contact for questions or issues, and developing quick reference guides and delivering training to managers and associates.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met, including AAP, SOX, EEO and other state and federal reporting guidelines.
- Perform a variety of duties as needed, including maintenance of employee files, employment verifications, documentation creation, etc.
- Provide back-up support for payroll and time and attendance bi-weekly responsibilities.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent educational experience preferred.
- Four or more years of prior HR experience with 3+ years of HRIS experience or equivalent required.
- Experience with electronic HRIS systems required.
- Advanced level experience in Workday preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required.
- The ability to utilize pivot tables and advanced formulas in Excel is highly desirable.
- Experience with benefits, payroll, or time & attendance preferred.
- Treat confidential matters with appropriate discretion.
- Set priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Work independently with limited supervision.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Work in a fast paced, hands-on and entrepreneurial HR environment.
- Adapt within a changing environment; strong sense of urgency.