HR Administrative Assistant
Pleasanton, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a HR Administrative Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
HR Admin Assistant
The Administrative Associate will report to the Human Resources Sr. Executive Assistant and will provide support for variety of administrative tasks.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Support ongoing employee Rewards & Recognition activities
- Participate in weekly benefits meetings; coordinate related communications and activities across business units
- Support records management activities to comply with corporate guidelines for records retention and deletion of both paper and electronic records
- Review and prepare expense reports ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines
- Updating department intranet pages
- Provide administrative support for additional tasks as assigned, including filing, supporting events, inventory control, etc.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with discretion and sound judgment
Summary of Qualifications:
- High school diploma, or equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- 3 or more years of administrative support experience (within a large organization preferred)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently
- Ability to routinely work on multiple tasks and meet varying timelines
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting changing priorities
- Professional demeanor in all written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive customer service mindset
- Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, SharePoint
- Google suite including Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets