HEALTH SERVICES SYSTEMS ANALYST II (ADT/Prelude)
Martinez, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Epic ADT/Prelude Systems Analyst
Industry: Health Care
Duration: 6 Months to Hire
Location: Martinez, CA
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
About Our Client
A well-established heath care service provider in the East Bay.
- Plan, design, test, and implement functionality related to ADT/Prelude applications: Coding and Analysis, Release of Information, Deficiency Tracking, Identity/Chart Correction, Care Everywhere, SER, Security
- Support and maintain ADT/Prelude applications
- Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements
- Create test plans and test new build, workflows, changes, etc.
- Document new build and build fixes/changes
- Manage incoming communications: Help desk tickets, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Lead ADT/Prelude Team related projects and/or represent ADT/Prelude Team in larger IT project
- Possession of a Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Medical Informatics, Healthcare Administration, Health Sciences, Business Administration, Public Administration, Engineering, or a closely related field.
- 3+ years of system analysis experience including two (2) years in a health care information systems environment, working with end users to extract, document and optimize data flow, implement hospital systems, and support applications and databases. Incumbents will have demonstrable project management experience in the role of technical or application team lead for a major complex project or direct experience as a project manager for smaller projects.
- Master' s degree in one of the fields noted above may be substituted for one (1) year of the required experience.
- Possession of a current Epic certification may be substituted for six (6) months of the required experience.
- May be required to obtain and maintain vendor specific certifications on the applications supported. The incumbent will be required to obtain the certification requested within 6 months of notification from the supervisor.
- Knowledge of business operations / work flow experience
- Solid understanding of HIM processes/procedures and workflow within a hospital/clinical/health plan setting
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Experience troubleshooting problems and issues as typically triaged from help desk calls.
- Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal and strong organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with a team
- Able to drive a decision when most stakeholders are unsure of their needs
- Must be able to complete Epic certification within 6 months of notification by supervisor
- 2014 Certification in Epic Modules (HIM, ADT, Prelude, Cadence, PB, HB) - Proficiency accepted.
- Prior experience with Configuration/Build
- Experience in Revenue Cycle
- Military experience