2010 N. 1st st San Jose, CA 95131 | Direct Hire
Location: San Jose, CA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares written reports and analysis regarding but not limited to fraudulent activity revolving around Identify Theft, Account Takeover, Check Fraud, ACH Fraud, and Loan Fraud.
- Prepares and presents analytical summaries and findings related to fraud for Company management to assist in decision-making.
- Assists with reviewing and conducting analysis on regulatory and legal changes affecting financial institutions in fraudulent activity to determine applicability and impact to the company.
- Assist with reviewing advertisements, forms, letters, contracts, and disclosures for other departments as assigned to ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Researches regulatory/legal and systems related questions for ERM team members and other departments as assigned.
- Works with ERM team members and other departments to implement legal requirements and to ensure changes to products, services, and processes comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Assists with creating and managing compliance and training programs which may involve: Fraud; Policies and Procedures; Identity Theft Prevention; and/or, Audits and Examinations.
- 4+ year' s experience in financial services industry; regulatory compliance or financial institution internal audit.
- Ability to distinguish and manage confidential material and information.
- Familiarity with Verafin AML software a plus.
- Experience in disciplines of Law Enforcement Financial Crimes and/or Fraud to include financial institution policies and procedures, operations, and analytical skills in the risk management area is a plus.
- Working knowledge of USA PATRIOT Act, Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) and related regulatory requirements.