Foundation Specialist I
South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Foundation Specialist I to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Foundation Specialist I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide customer focused reimbursement support to patients, distributors, physicians and internal sales force.
- Educate, inform, and assist patients and providers to navigate through the reimbursement process.
- Identify barriers to reimbursement and continually identify and recommend program efficiencies to the team to promote high quality of work.
- Identify and facilitate referrals to alternative coverage options and financial assistance programs for patients who are under insured or require copy assistance.
- BA or BS degree preferred. Must have strong customer service skills.
- 3 years’ experience in Healthcare reimbursement. Proficient in all aspects of reimbursement (i.e. benefit investigation, payer reimbursement policies).
- Excellent investigational and analytical skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal format.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team structure and responsibly delegate next steps to appropriate team members.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and excellent customer service.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Require computers skills including MS Excel.