Financial Analyst 4
San Francisco, CA | Contract
San Francisco, CA
6 months Plus
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and compiles statistical reports on current financial developments, financial policies and plans, and significant organization developments
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Conducts research and studies involving financial analysis, strategic planning, cost allocations and transfer pricing. Prepares management reports.
- Performs monthly reviews and evaluates actual financial performance of the Company' s business units and performs variance analysis relative to plan.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Strong knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.