South San Francisco, CA | Direct Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, Executive Assistant to be a part of our partner’ s team in the South San Francisco Area. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company dedicated to developing novel therapeutics to treat under-treated blood-based disorders.
The Executive Assistant will provide advanced administrative support to the Chief Business Officer. The ideal candidate will be extremely well organized, an excellent communicator, capable of effectively managing complex schedules, and able to appropriately prioritize tasks.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain calendars.
- Manage extensive domestic and international meeting and travel arrangements that may often require changes and prepare subsequent final expense reports.
- Support inter- and intra-departmental communications and communications within the Corporate Development department and with internal and external clients; this will involve extensive collaboration with internal and external contacts and the handling of sensitive information.
- Draft letters and documents required with minimal guidance, format templates, documents and presentations, proofread, etc.
- Support Sr. Director, Community Engagement & Partnership.
- Advocacy Grant administration.
- Oversee budget tracking, vendor set-up including generating POs and finalizing agreements.
- Handle special projects as requested.
- At least 5 years’ in life sciences industry, pharmaceutical or biotechnology supporting a C-Level executive preferred.
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills including communication and listening skills, attitude, exhibiting a professional, energetic, proactive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Previous experience supporting the Corporate Development function.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage complicated calendars across multiple executives and external personnel.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and influence management skills.
- Proactive approach to business needs and requirements.
- Ability to work independently and be flexible, adjusting priorities and tasks in real time to support the objectives of the departments.
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficiency with: Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as Concur expenses.