Epic Clarity Report Developer II
Mountain View, CA | Direct Hire
Title: Epic Clarity Report Developer II
Employment Type: Full-time
City: Mountain View
- Responsible for the design and development of moderately complex reporting solutions.
- Will work with team members, users, and others to triage requests, define requirements, design, develop and deploy high-quality reporting solutions that meet current and future foreseeable user needs utilizing organizational tools and infrastructure.
- Develop and update reports for use by all levels of management and support department managers in their use of the reporting tools.
- Minimum 4 years' professional data analytics and Reporting experience, Business Intelligence or Healthcare technology
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with SQL in a SQL Server environment. Proficient with Select queries with inner/outer joins and common text and numeric functions.
- Ability to perform basic performance tuning to optimize queries to meet user needs
- Proficient with best practices and common processes for developing solutions with various reporting tools (Crystal Reports, SQL, Business Objects, etc.) utilized in role.
- Complex Report writing or Visualizations and some metadata (universe) creation with standard reporting tools.
- Experience with data warehousing concepts and business intelligence processes
- Demonstrated ability for completing moderately complex projects and/or multiple assigned projects. Present ideas to peer groups. Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate design or technical problems and suggest viable alternatives
- Experience with Epic Home Health Report Writing preferred.
- Epic Clarity Data Model certification required
- Attend training in Wisconsin for one or more Epic Clarity subject areas as required for the specific reporting role.
- Complete certification projects and exams within six weeks of taking required Epic training.
- Education: BS/BA in information technology or business-related field (health care, business, computer science) or equivalent work experience