Epic ADT/Prelude Build Analyst
Martinez, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Epic ADT/Prelude Systems Analyst
Industry: Health Care
Duration: 6 Months to Hire
Location: Martinez, CA
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
About Our Client
A well-established heath care service provider in the East Bay.
- Plan, design, test, and implement functionality related to ADT/Prelude and Cadence applications
- Support and maintain ADT/Prelude and Cadence applications
- Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements
- Create test plans and test new build, workflows, changes, etc.
- Document new build and build fixes/changes
- Manage incoming communications: Help desk tickets, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Lead ADT/Prelude and Cadence Team related projects and/or represent ADT/Prelude and Cadence Team in larger IT projects
- Possession of a Bachelor' s degree or a closely related field.
- Must have 2+ years of build experience
- Solid understanding of appointment and registration processes/procedures and workflow within a hospital/clinical/health plan setting
- If not currently certified, must be able to complete Epic certification within 6 months of notification by supervisor
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Knowledge of business operations / work flow experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Experience troubleshooting problems and issues as typically triaged from help desk calls.
- Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal and strong organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with a team
- Able to drive a decision when most stakeholders are unsure of their needs
- 2014 Certification in Epic ADT/Prelude and Cadence. Proficiency acceptable. Must be able to complete the NVT within 3 months of notification by the supervisor
- Military experience a plus. County awards preference for military veterans