San Ramon, CA | Contract
6 Month Contract
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
About Our Client
Our client is not just any bank, they’ ve been in business for more than 135 years. Their foundation is the relationship to their customers offering a wide span of financial services.
Come join a team of entrepreneurial developers who are passionate about their craft. Our client is designing and building an in-house banking applications that have the best-in-class: availability, flexibility, and can scale.
- Management of the development and support of information solutions within the Enterprise Risk Architecture group. In addition, will set strategy and initiate work plans with business partners to develop automated solutions for data collection, database architecture and credit portfolio reporting. Solutions will be developed and implemented into a production process. Ongoing production support will also be provided.
- Manage the design, programming, testing and implementation of Enterprise Risk databases (SQL and/or Oracle) to ensure efficient and effective database architecture and effective workflow
- Manage maintenance and production support activities of RMIS (or Risk DataMart) including directing the resolution of production issues, keeping current on new versions of the software and scheduling periodic upgrades.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for the Risk Management Information System (RMIS) or Risk DataMart to deliver best practice results in the functional areas of management, regulatory and BNPP reporting, and data quality management.
- Ensure up-to-date policies and procedures documentation is in place, including periodic testing to ensure adherence of policies and procedures.
- Understanding and evaluating business requirements and translating them into specific database solutions
- 3+ years in Appian
- Experience with broad technology delivery, including custom development using various development languages.
- Ability to apply fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.