Enterprise Architect 3
2527 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583 | Contract
Banking & Finance
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 5+ Month Contract
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect who is able to work on system information requirements and analyze information in the development of large-scale information or enterprise-wide systems. This candidate will work with business partners to develop automated solutions for database architecture, data collection and portfolio reporting.
- Manage the design, testing and implementation of Enterprise Risk databases (SQL and/or Oracle) to ensure efficient and effective database architecture
- Ensure systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for agency IT architectures, and profiles of standards as they apply to the implementation and specific to the solution for the platform, integration with other systems, and the external interfaces.
- Evaluates problems of work flows, organization and planning and develop appropriate corrective action.
- Ensure IT change control procedures are followed completely including submission of business requirements, preparing test scripts, data files, and user acceptance test plans.
- 5-7 years of experience required
- Strong communication and presentation skills- must be able to communicate with multiple business units and stakeholders
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with providing technical leadership, enterprise architect modeling tools, development, frameworks, analyzing alternatives, and presenting technical options to leads and clients.