San Ramon, CA | Contract
6-18 months contract
- Partners with test leads and architects to develop and establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
- Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results, test metrics and reports them.
- Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them
- Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
- Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test scripts for different types of testing activities.
- Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them.
- Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test activities utilizing various tools such as HP Quality Center/Application lifecycle Management.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8 years of QA testing experience with Min. 4 years of ETL testing experience
- Experience in creating test cases using data mapping documents
- Experience in write test plan/cases in HP ALM
- Very proficient in writing SQL independently, including complex joins