EPIC (Professional Billing) Systems Analyst
730 Welch Rd. Palo Alto, CA 94304 | Direct Hire
EPIC Professional Billing Systems Analyst
Client: Health Care
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Are you an EPIC Professional Billing expert? Are you an analytical thinker and a problem solver? Great with hardware and software systems and thinking on your feet?
Here’ s why you’ re a great fit!
- You’ re passionate about bridging gaps between business and technology
- You have tons of ideas and systems recommendations that you are itching to implement
- You’ re a natural born leader and phenomenal team member. You can work with cross functional teams to get things moving!
- System design and interface specifications that require YOUR ABILITY to identify business needs using structured analytical techniques, and employing technical and specific business knowledge.
- Programmer Analysts that can use YOUR EXPERTISE in systems design and implementation of technology solutions. This will vary by assigned client/application base to the IT department.
- Clients and IT Staff that require ongoing training. YOU WILL develops training, testing, and security plans to ensure design meets defined business requirements. Coordinate plans as needed.
- Account Analysts for you to collaborate with in order to identify and assess organizational strategies such as work flow and systems/applications to meet clients' operational needs.
- Small projects where YOU CAN play the role of project manager or project coordinator. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY is to assure smooth turnover of projects, both at the initiation as well as at the conclusion, to support services within IT as well as in customer departments.
- Act as liaison between Clients and IT Team to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction; includes opening, updating, and documenting resolutions in the problem management system.
- IT Department' s policies and procedures that can use YOUR RECOMMENDATION for effective management and improvement.
- Bachelor' s degree in information systems, computer science or a work related field.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- EPIC (Resolute Professional Billing) certification required and extensive Epic MST Build experience
- Exceptional writing and maintaining detailed systems documentation, including user manuals and technical manuals.