EHS&S Specialist II
Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an EHS&S Specialist II to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
EHS&S Specialist II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Author technical programs and procedures
- Manage documents in a database and on a webpage
- Coordinate meetings and training with other departments
- Conduct walk-through safety inspections of laboratories, contractors, etc.
- Minimum 4-year degree in Environmental, Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Sustainability, Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Engineering – Graduate degree preferred.
- Requires a basic knowledge of EHS&S responsibilities, regulations and requirements
- Uses Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs with skill and ease
- Researches regulations and procedures through the internet and code books
- Gathers and organizes data from multiple sources into spreadsheets
- Organizes and manages assigned work, goals and milestones
- Participates in team meetings and provides requested information
- Conducts incident investigations to determine root cause and corrective actions
- Performs tasks independently at the request of the supervisor
- Performs tasks as a team member and works to build rapport with others
- Takes direction from supervisor and provides the desired results on time
- Completes internal training requirements