Los Gatos, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a EH&S Associate to be part of our client’ s team in the South Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide ergonomic support, develop and implement solutions for office, facilities and laboratories.
- Provide assistance in the development of ergonomic policy and procedures.
- Address and identify biomechanical and musculoskeletal issues.
- Coordinate and conduct Ergonomics assessments.
- Provide and implement viable and ergonomic solutions and validate the effectiveness of the solutions.
- Provide guidance and assistance to help identify, analyze, and implement alternative processes to improve performance and reduce Ergonomics burden.
- Analyze trends and evaluate potential solutions as requested.
- Review, track, and document report assessment findings.
- Assist in process improvement identification and implementation efforts.
- Bachelor' Degree (BS) in science and demonstrable skills acquired through Work Experience is required.
- Experience within a Safety team in fast paced environment.
- Experience with establishing/implementing/documenting safety practices and precautions is a requirement.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated individual.