Desktop Engineer I
Dublin, CA | Direct Hire
Location: Dublin, CA
Job Duration: 3 Month Contract
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
About Our Client
For more than 30 years, our client has been focused on bringing their customers extraordinary savings and deals while providing a memorable shopping experience. On top of that, their revenue in sales has also shown positive growth during the last few years. All in all, they are working diligently to bridge the gaps between retail and technology to provide the best shopping experience.
Join a team of Desktop Engineers to have an opportunity in making an impact within a windows infrastructure. As a team member, you will partner with cross functional teams to analyze project requirements and design solutions to assure that systems have proper functionality and meet user requirements.
Here’ s why you’ re a great fit!
- Windows Desktop Technology is your bread and butter.
- You have previous experience with 2nd and 3rd level desktop support
- You are comfortable with client management tools with OS image creation, patch management
- You are no stranger to SW packaging and deploying applications for desktop deployment.
- Strategic objectives that can use YOUR TECHNICAL EXPERTISE to ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with the company' s business needs.
- External Service Providers and Application Support teams that need YOUR SUPPORT during the Development, QA, and production release cycles.
- Windows Infrastructure Engineering designs and standards that can use YOUR GUIDANCE on industry best practices.
- Development, test, and production environments that require Enterprise Systems support. You will work partner with cross-functional teams on the organization’ s technology delivery.
- Change requests, defect assessment, system configuration that will involve oversight and monitoring.
- 3-4 years of experience in supporting Enterprise Tools and 3rd level support activities.
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience with OS imaging
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems, Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory.