San Ramon, CA | Contract
6 months contract to hire
1. Partners with IT groups to design and implement data and modeling solutions.
2. Perform a detailed Data analysis on every project and support IT groups for any data related issues.
3. Develops and documents artifacts and templates in the chosen Erwin tool repository.
4. Understand the Project Proposal and assist the team in performing Data analysis how the new system or functionality can be integrated in the environment, identifying existing systems, concepts, possible data sources and issues
5. Develop, validate and communicate modeling solutions, including both relational and dimensional models
6. Perform periodical Data validation checks to ensure the Quality of the Data in Production environments meet the standards.
9. Create Conceptual, Logical data models that need to be validated with Business Users for current projects as well as other impacted projects
Qualification and Skills
1. 5- 10 years’ experience in a Data Modeler/Data Analyst role with deep knowledge of Relational and Dimensional Modeling in a Complex Data warehouse environment.
2. MUST have Erwin 9.5 Model Mart experience for developing the Data Models.
3. MUST be Strong in Oracle Data Warehousing Design and Oracle SQL
4. MUST be strong in Dimensional & 3NF Data modeling.
5. MUST be strong in Oracle SQL development, PL/SQL, and Data Profiling.
6. Experience in technical, process, and business metadata management as well as Master Data Management throughout SDLC, including data quality, metadata and workflow technologies.
7. Expertise in Relational Data Models (conceptual, logical and physical data models), Dimensional Data Models, Data Dictionary, Metadata and Business glossary
8. Expertise in implementing Data warehouse solutions, Operational data stores and real time data integration.
9. Familiarity with Retail and Commercial banking, Consumer Banking, Mortgage and Dealer lending concepts desired.
10. Experience with Development Methodologies, Databases Platforms (Oracle/ SQLServer), including deep knowledge in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL.
11. Expertise in Data Modeling tools (Erwin/Model Manager) & TOAD.