San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Data Analyst to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain occupancy model and business intelligence reporting tools.
- Acquire, clean, and structure data from multiple sources and analyze it to draw insightful conclusions, trends and correlations.
- Support the development of migration plans and space strategies utilizing blocking and stacking diagrams as necessary for strategic and tactical planning.
- Support data analysis activities pertinent to occupancy planning and other related areas.
- Produce actionable reports that show key performance indicators, identify areas of improvement into current operations, and display root cause analysis of problems.
- Develop and draft support documents to illustrate data trends, stacking scenarios, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred.
- Familiarity with Corporate Real Estate, Workplace Planning and/or Facility Management domains Familiarity with Oracle
- Proficiency in Excel (pivots, vlookups, nested If statements, VBA macros)
- Ability to use data analysis, data visualization and predictive modeling to solve complex problems
- Experience with Occupancy Planning and Workplace performance metrics and reporting needs
- Looks for opportunities to improve existing processes
- Creative problem and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven teamwork orientation and skills.