Newark, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a DMPK Researcher to be a part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco South Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with a startup Biotechnology company focused on providing therapeutics for gastrointestinal diseases.
Our partner’ s culture is fast paced and passionate about innovative drug discovery and development.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop HPLC and LC/MS/MS (Sciex) bioanalytical and analytical methods for quantitative bioanalysis of plasma and other biological matrices and execute analyses to support pharmacokinetic and in vitro ADME studies of novel small and large molecule therapeutics.
- Perform protein binding analyses and in vitro stability assays.
- Document, organize, and maintain research data and ensure proper archival.
- Conduct detailed and thorough review of data to ensure data quality based on study design, quality control results, and trends.
- Manage outsourcing of PK/ADME assays.
- Ensure that high quality research reports and presentations are completed in a timely manner.
- MS/MA, or training in a scientific discipline and appropriate work experience.
- 10 years of work experience in LC/MS/MS bioanalytical laboratory in pharmaceutical R&D.
- Must have solid knowledge and demonstrated hands-on experience in qualitative and quantitative bioanalysis.
- Familiar with ABI Analyst, Excel, and Prism in order to review and consolidate quantitative data for the team.
- Laboratory instrument operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Modeling of PK data using non-compartmental analyses.
- Prefer familiarity with WinNonlin Phoenix and basic principles of in vivo pharmacokinetics.
- Knowledge of FDA bioanalytical and PK-ADME guidance would be helpful.
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Desire to gain expertise in new fields, learn new skills, and establish assays in laboratory.
- Other required skills include: biological sample preparation; data handling; and laboratory maintenance, organization, and automation.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational, record keeping, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.