Country Study Specialist
South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Country Study Specialist to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Country Study Specialist
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide essential operational co-ordination and support to Country Study Managers (CSMs) and Local Study Teams (LSTs)
- Leads the development and distribution of affiliate newsletters and study updates for investigators and LSTs to ensure a motivated and informed research team.
- Liaises independently with Affiliate Process and Training (APT) group to ensure that standards are adhered to and any non-compliant issues are addressed and resolved.
- Develop Operational Elements at a Country Level.
- Provide proactive project co-ordination and study oversight actively involving respective internal and external LST members.
- BS/BA Degree or Equivalent preferably in a medical/science-related field.
- Prior work experience demonstrating knowledge and understanding of clinical trials.
- Previous experience managing projects is desirable.
- Proven project management skills to work with a variety of different systems and stakeholders and deliver commitments on time and with quality.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, usage of MS Office software, web-based systems and databases.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally if required.