Corporate Services Coordinator
Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Corporate Services Coordinator to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
The Corporate Services Coordinator will be an active member of the Supply Chain and Distributions team. This will require someone to navigate company campus, provide excellent customer service to vendors and internal employees. The ideal candidate profile would be an individual who enjoys working with people, can move and lift supplies on a regular basis, and someone that has strong multi-tasking skills.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization, gain experience working within Supply Chain at a biotech company, and learn about logistics operations.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Distribute office supplies, deliveries, packages, and mail company-wide.
- Provide support to the break room and common area logistics team.
- Support the maintenance and cleanliness of the Gym facilities onsite.
- Actively participate in the support of company-wide events (set-up and tear-down).
- Work with cross-functional teams to support daily operations of the Supply Chain department.
- AA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to multitask, lift 50 lbs daily, and provide hands on support routinely.
- Must have a clean DMV record.
- Enjoy working with people and providing support.
- Audio/Video experience is a bonus.
- Certificates in business, supply chain, or marketing are a bonus.