San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Contracts Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Contracts Coordinator, Clinical Development
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Administer contract requests coming into the BizOps Contracts Management team, including external clinical trial vendors, consultants, etc.
- Perform quality check of contract requests, including supporting documentation.
- Research contract repositories for existing contracts to validate contract terms, budgets, scope, etc.
- Submit contract requests into Contract Management System (currently Ariba).
- Coordinate regular, timely and thorough communication of contract status with internal stakeholders and manage expectations accordingly.
- Manage follow up and facilitate approvals of contracts within the contracting process systems in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely, accurate and thorough data entry and tracking of contracts into departmental systems and databases.
- Initiate new suppliers into ERP system.
- Obtain electronic signatures to contract related documents.
- Assist with internal/external parties with invoice and/or purchase order issues.
- Prepare Oracle reports as requested.
- Support BizOps project initiatives as directed.
- Support BizOps MS Office365 and SharePoint sites as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/conference calls and related activities as required.
- Prepare professional and accurate communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- BA or equivalent years of experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook required; familiarity with contract management and/or financial systems preferred.
- Familiarity with basic contract terms.
- Ability to assess contract budget accuracy and perform occasional financial analysis.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to keep up with many changes and multiple priorities.
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills, able to facilitate agreement on priorities within Development Sciences Business Operations Strong inter-personal skills with ability to interact and manage expectations of diverse stakeholders; work effectively with all levels of management and employees.