Clinical Systems Analyst (Ambulatory)
Martinez, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Clinical Build Systems Analyst (Ambulatory)
Industry: Health Care
Duration: 6 Months to Hire
Location: Martinez, CA
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
- Participation with the support teams and share Epic experiences of “ best practice” approach to the support.
- Communicating on an on-going basis with support team personnel on inter-related project tasks and issues.
- Work closely with other teams that support Epic applications to understand data structures, set and follow best practices and other team policies.
- Uses basic analytical and problem solving skills to resolve problems within production application.
- Participation in testing and workflow validation efforts.
- Participate with clinical stakeholders in work groups to discuss opportunities for greater system utilization and enhancements.
- Assisting with the design, build, and support of the Epic application.
- Assisting with troubleshooting, identifying solutions and providing support with any needed system modifications.
- Possession of an Associate' s degree and completion of an accredited clinical specialty or allied health program.
- 2+ years of system analysis experience in a health care information systems environment, working with end users to extract, document and optimize data flow, implement systems, and support applications and databases
- 1+ years of clinical experience, or its equivalent, in a clinical specialty or allied health discipline in either a hospital, clinic, medical facility, or dental office.
- 2014 Certification in Epic Ambulatory. Proficiency acceptable. Must be able to complete the Ambulatory NVT within 3 months of notification by the supervisor
- 2+ years of Build experience with Epic' s Ambulatory module
- Experience or knowledge in and ambulatory clinical workflows.
- Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal and strong organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with a team
- Able to drive a decision when most stakeholders are unsure of their needs
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks/ Functional clinical and application knowledge
- Experience troubleshooting problems and issues as typically triaged from help desk calls.
- Knowledge of business operations / work flow experience
- Solid understanding of processes/procedures and workflow within a hospital/clinical/health plan setting
- LVN or RN
- 2014 Smart Forms certification.
- Knowledgeable in Pediatrics build.
- Work flow engine rules, Encounter conversion tables and BPAs.