Calibration Data Coordinator
Pleasanton, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Calibration Data Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Calibration Data Coordinator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Creates and tracks instruments/ equipment using RAM, a computerized calibration management system.
- Provides office support for Calibration Supervisor and/or other Calibration Department staff.
- Coordinates, schedules, and provides oversight for Service Provider calibrations and validations
- Reviews in-house and service provider calibration and validation documents.
- Enters results of instrument calibrations into RAM.
- Provides assistance to departments concerning calibration and Validation issues.
- Tracks spending and approves invoices against calibrations and validations scheduled with Vendors.
- Provide Metrics on calibration and validation to Calibration Supervisor using RAM and other reports.
- Ability to multi-task items 1-8 as part of daily routine.
- Assists senior level personnel to Coordinate validation/qualification activities for new and existing thermal equipment. Write and execute validation plans, protocols and reports. Schedule and manage outside contractors to execute protocols. Develop final reports.
- Associate or Bachelor degree with scientific discipline
- Three years of experience in calibration and validation administration
- High School Diploma or GED, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Typically requires 4 - 5 years administrative experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or medical device).
- Experience with computerized calibration databases.