Berkeley, CA | Contract
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com. Job Benefits:
- An opportunity to join a company focused on the development and delivery of novel, targeted drugs for treating a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area, in the beautiful South San Francisco area.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
- Work collaboratively with key line of business partners to develop bill of materials, long range material demand plans and use, gather intelligence to work with suppliers to secure production reservations assure that reliable sources of supply are maintained.
- Follow up with Key stakeholders to assure that requisitions are submitted with adequate lead time for delivery; purchase orders are placed in a timely fashion and follow up with suppliers on materials through the delivery.
- Source and negotiate price for materials and supplies, facilitate new vendor/ suppliers set up and manage vendor/suppliers in Oracle.
- Utilize specific material knowledge and expertise to facilitate or support problem solving between Suppliers and company.
- Develop and implement problem solving strategies to ensure minimal impact to company. Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Facilitate active coordination and communication with clients and partners to understand internal business needs, identify new opportunities to improve overall effectiveness and deliver excellent service clients.
- Have an associate degree (or professional training) in Supply Chain.
- 3 - 6 years of equivalent experience in pharmaceutical supply chain Planning and sourcing of materials.
- Must have APICS or ISM Certification in Supply Chain.
- Experience working with Oracle enterprise software and an understanding of Oracle standard work process.
- Experience planning, scheduling and purchasing overall Supply Chain and manufacturing activities.
- Must be able to engage client at the director level.
- Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with MS Office (Fluent in the uses of Excel, Word, PowerPoint).