Business Systems Analyst 4
San Ramon, CA | Contract
6 months plus contract
- Provides basic coordination and analytical assistance to staff which may include interpretation of requirements.
- Assists with analyzing, developing and revising existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware, and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies systems parameters.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written and that fit with the company’ s system architecture standards.
- Participates in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Assists in conducting feasibility studies and may participate in recommending new or enhanced applications software to meet business needs.
- Data warehousing experience and proficient SQL is must
- Experience in Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Data Discovery and Source to Target mapping document.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.