Business System Analyst
2527 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583 | Contract-to-Hire
Industry: Finance & Banking
Location: San Ramon, CA
Are you well rounded when it comes to web development and full-stack technology? Can you bridge the gaps between business and technology? Highly detail oriented and consultative?
Here’ s why you’ re a great fit!
- Your Sensei ability to lead and train others with UML.
- You’ re fluent in both business and technology.
- Web Services, Application Architecture, and Full Stack Technology are not foreign concepts to you.
- Green-field development of enterprise IT systems for Compliance and Risk that NEED detailed models and technical specifications to the developers.
- A number of different internal and process improvement initiatives that requires YOUR expertise. This will be across the Compliance organization, focused on people, process, and technology initiatives.
- A wide range of stakeholders, including Compliance IT and all lines of business at the bank that call for your ability to translate business and technical requirements.
- Proficient experience in industry standard structured modeling methodologies (UML, RUP, BPMN— this last one less desirable, but can be helpful still).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the IT industry across multiple disciplines (Architecture, Analysis, Design, Development and Test) using both Agile and waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Full SDLC experience gained at large international organizations, particularly in Finance and Banking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience facilitating workshops during the Analysis and Design stages of the systems development.
- Experience in variety of application types: Web, Batch and real-time enterprise web services.
Your Competitive Advantage:
- You are proficient in structured modeling techniques, such as the Unified Modeling Language (UML) or Model Driven Architecture (MDA) and Model Driven Design (MDD)
- Prior experience as a Team Lead or Management role.