Biomarker Data Curator
South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Biomarker Data Curator to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Biomarker Data Curator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support the development of oncology therapeutics by curating biomarker data and preparing data assets.
- Work collaboratively to build and maintain standardized tools and processes for data curation.
- MS (or BA/BS with equivalent work experience) in Life Sciences, Bioinformatics, Data Science, or Computer Science, or related field with at least three years of experience in the pharmaceutical or diagnostics industry.
- Working knowledge in Linux/UNIX operating system, scripting language (prefer Python) and JSON
- Knowledge of REST APIs and relational databases.
- Knowledge of basic biological principles and the pharmaceutical or diagnostic development process.
- Great team player with strong written and oral communication, collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Able to deal positively and patiently with multiple requests and priorities.
- Drive for results (demonstrates interest and ability to learn new things, takes initiative, welcomes problems as challenges, finds solutions to technical problems, persists in the face of diversity).