Associate Diagnostic Technician - LIAT N1
1080 US Hwy 202 South, Building 500, Roo Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Associate Diagnostic Technician - LIAT to be part of our client’ s team in the Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Assoc Dia Tech - LIAT
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Performs tube/frame assembly, filling, labeling and pouching operations consistent with Roche quality standards.
- Follows all department work instructions, SOPs, OSHA safety regulations and executes all manufacturing activities in accordance with cGMP/cGDP/cGLP guidelines.
- As part of the production team will perform in-process quality checks for specific quality attributes (fill check, visual inspection and label integrity check). Inspects products for defects and conformance to quality standards in accordance with cGMP/cGDP/cGLP guidelines.
- Must have the ability to wear protective gowning as manufacturing steps are performed in an environmentally controlled area.
- Uses basic laboratory equipment to complete manufacturing and filling activities including scales, etc.
- Completes necessary filling documentation (production manufacturing records) and associated SAP transactions to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, intermediates, reconciliations, etc.
- Cleans work area and decontaminates work surfaces in accordance with defined procedures and performs duties in accordance with SOPs, QSRs, and all safety regulatory requirements.
- Monitors laboratory supply inventory, replenishes lab supplies as needed. Performs general/routine laboratory maintenance/upkeep.
- Communicates and interfaces directly with internal groups to ensure that laboratory equipment maintenance and calibration are completed as scheduled.
- Performs material handling activities according to defined procedures, which includes picking, issuing, stock transfer and receipt transactions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Minimum: High school diploma & Preferred: Associates Degree in a related field.
- Minimum: 1 year manufacturing experience in filling, labeling or packaging operations, preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Preferred: 3 years manufacturing experience, preferably with liquid filling in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Lifting requirements up to 50lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work in a clean room environment with gowning, mask and safety glasses
- Ability to perform the majority of work with a partner and/or team.
- Demonstrates competency in reading and completing charts, forms and other documents.
- Experience working with basic computer word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good written communication skills are highly desirable
- Must be able to work 3 day, 13 hour shift (6pm-7am), Mon-Weds