San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support.
- Proactively schedule and coordinate meetings/conference calls and related activities including A/V and telecom set up, catering, meeting materials preparation and distribution, taking meeting minutes as requested, etc.
- Assist with business travel planning and coordination.
- Prepare expense reports for submission to company application.
- Order and maintain department office supplies.
- Manage Compliance Org Chart
- Office/cube setup/takedown for new and departing staff
- Coordinate and manage conferences and offsite meetings
- Research and gather information for process and project work; and other duties and/or projects as assigned
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in an Administrative Assistant role supporting a large team of people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team effort.
- Must have expertise in Outlook.
- Must be available to work on-site in San Rafael, CA.
- Proficiency with standard office software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Concur desired.
- Responsiveness to deadlines, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Familiarity with LiveLink, SharePoint (Office 365), and Oracle/iProcurement desired.