Administrative Assistant II
Fremont, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant II to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Assistant II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Tasks would include developing Power Point presentations, Excel spreadsheets, project ownership including visitor and agenda management, scheduling meetings with project members and external vendor, reserving conference rooms, calendar maintenance, updating master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks.
- This position will provide administrative support to the Human Resources and Project Management departments.
- High School Diploma with several years of experience as an assistant. Associates degree preferred.
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant preferred.
- Prior experience in Human Resources and Project Management as a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. MS Project preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to speak/read/write German a plus.