San Mateo, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Position: .Net Developer
Industry: Financial Services
Location: San Mateo, CA
Duration: 6-12 months contract to hire
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designs steps and modules, defines timelines, identifies and resolves issues.
- Utilizes design skills to define Technical Design Specifications for complex and high impact projects.
- Creates logic flow charts and process diagrams.
- Creates and/or modifies code to meet specifications
- Responsible for managing technical development of software from inception through user acceptance, including projects which affect multiple departments and/or pose high risk situations.
- Build unit testing code and understand how automation works.
- Supports production software operations during normal business and off-hours.
- Contributes to team discussions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves client issues, responsible for client support to an entire business unit.
- 5-7 years’ experience in developing in .NET software programs; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, computer science, math, or other science field required
- Solid understanding of Enterprise applications development
- Ability to perform off-hours production support
- Solid knowledge of applicable software development language(s)