San Mateo, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Senior .NET Developer
Location: Silicon Valley
Bayside Solutions is seeking a .NET Developer to be part of our client’ s team in San Mateo CA.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Our clients is seeking a highly talented .NET Developer to join our team to help provide internally-developed and third-party software solutions to meet business needs. This individual will manage technical aspects of assigned projects, including planning and resolving issues. The Application Developer will also work independently to convert business requirements to Technical Design Specifications, and design/develop code for enterprise-wide and other projects.
- Responsible for managing technical development of software from inception through user acceptance, including projects which affect multiple departments and/or pose high risk situations.
- Designs steps and modules, defines timelines, identifies and resolves issues.
- May serve as technical lead and make decisions regarding technical direction.
- Presents options and manages client expectations.
- Utilizes design skills to define Technical Design Specifications for complex and high impact projects.
- Creates logic flow charts and process diagrams.
- Creates and/or modifies code to meet specifications.
- Build unit testing code and understand how automation works.
- Supports production software operations during normal business and off-hours.
- Contributes to team discussions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves client issues. May be responsible for client support to an entire business unit.
- Researches external software solutions.
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, computer science, math, or other science field required
- 5-7 yrs experience in developing in .NET software programs; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Solid understanding of Enterprise applications development
- Good analytical capabilities
- Solid knowledge of applicable software development language(s)
- Team player
- Good communication skills in working with co-workers and internal clients
- Ability to plan work of self & others and resolve technical and other problems
- Ability to perform off-hours production support
- Financial Services
- Investment Management